In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buckeyboy

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
[?] for YALL.....I was going to get a whisker biscuit for my wife's bow but all wallie world had was 1 for carbon arrows. The [?] is would it still work she shoots 1916 game getters.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Ya ever get my e-mail? If ya did I never got a reply soooooo here ya are. taco_1313@yahoo.com

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Finally got some pictures of my 4-wheeler, figured I might as well post them. Notice I got my rack fixed from the other week? [:D]

Suzuki5003.jpg

Suzuki5002.jpg

Suzuki5001.jpg

Kinda small huh, guess I cropped to much
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So where's the true/false bow hunting stories? Thought you were starting?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Got mud on the tires......COOOOOL!!!![:D][:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the garden hose doesn't do to good a job, cleans the fenders is about all. I need to get a pressure washer.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one big thing I've read on my new one was to avoid a pessure washer. That it might pass through the seals????[?] I think it sucks because I already had the washer![xx(] Any suggestions? The pressure washer would be great as long as it didn't hurt anything.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Never heard that before. Whenever I have mine on the trailer I always take it through the car wash and pressure wash it. Bought the only way to really get everything off without using a tooth brush to get between the tiny bars around the motor. Only thing is that is takes the stickers off to, no biggie.
    I have yet to find any water inside the drive train or diffirentials. I've had it up the handle bars a fews times in the river, but I try to change the oils pretty soon afterwards. I do get moisture in the rear brake drum and clean that once a year cause the aluminum corrodes up.

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Sorry I havent responded took a vacation day last Friday. Thats a nice machine Susp use it till it dies.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry I havent responded took a vacation day last Friday. Thats a nice machine Susp use it till it dies.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Heard ya the first time buckey. [:D][;)] I plan on keeping it till she dies. Most the guys I ride with have been buying 2 wheel drive 4 strokes and 2 stokes bikes again. I think they are going through a stage where they wanta feel young again. I sure would like another 250R honda or maybe a banshee, but I know either one will cause me plenty of pain. [:(!] Wife says I'm to old for that [}:)], that comment might drive me to buy another one. [:D][:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Depends if ya wanna race around or cruise around. I enjoy going nice and slow crawling over rocks steep hillsect. with the occational out burst of-coarse.[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I like cruising the woods and mud to, but sometimes I get that urge to hammer a wheelie through a field or bump along another bike up a hill.
    You ever go on many poker runs with your 4-wheeler? The best one I ever went to was in Cochraton, PA. I don't think they have had it for a few years now though, no idea why.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Na never been sounds like a great time .
  • Options
    edited November -1
    double post again whats up
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got mine pretty muddy Sat. The wife said yesterday she thought of riding it but it was GROSS![:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Suzuki? I thought they only made crotch rockets[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!