In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Striper fishing soon

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Soon it will be time to start fishing for striped bass in my neck of the woods they get as large as 70 to 80 lbs great fight can't wait. I did not put the boat in the water last season no time. already reserved the slip this year. 23 ft prosport walk around full enclosure Radar gps so on and so forth lots of fun if any one gets up this way be more than happy to take a redneck to do some real fishing. just kidding about the fishing part. not the redneck.OOP's[:D][:D][:D][:D][B)][:0]

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Buckey where exactly are you? We have stripers down here too love fishing for reds and tarpon too. I love the fight of a big fish. David and I looked at a few boats last week. Man I did fall in love with one. But I dont want a boat payment so I want to wait until the fall or maybe next spring before I get another big boat. The idea os makeing a boat payment for 5-10 years kills me. I would like to put 1/2 down. I guess we will staying in the jon boat this year.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rhode Island in between Conn and Mass We have some pretty good fishing here. Always had smaller boats finally was in a position to get somthing larger. My brother and I went halfs on it.I could never afford it alone. A boat is like digging a hole in your back yard and ya just keep throwing cash into it.[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yup know what ya mean we sold out Chaparell late last summer and I want bay boat. I figure that this will be my BIG toy purchase so I want to get what I really like. I am currently looking at the Nitro Boats. My heart drops when I see 25-30k for a boat tho. But I want it sooooo BAD!!!!!

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yea they are pretty expensive but I try to look at things like this. life ya omly go this way one time.[;)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Yea they are pretty expensive but I try to look at things like this. life ya omly go this way one time.[;)]

So true bud, no need for stock piling money when ya can have a yard-garage-shed or anything else full of toys[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats the one thing I miss about my former residence-living on the ocean. I still get to go fishing once every couple of years, your post definately motivated me to book a stiper trip.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If anyone here wants to go fishing and take their wife to an area she will like too....feel free to come to my area. Check out St. Simons Island (where I grew up and my office is there) I live about 25 minutes north and we have AWSOME fishing here. From what I hear the shopping [xx(][xx(][xx(] is good here too. Yall are welcome to come this way and David and I will be more than happy to take you fishing.

smilie_schuetze.gif