In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Got to Release today!

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Grabbed the Old Hoyt off the wall from shedd and grabbed the Alum Eastons. Carbons were in the house....Shot 4 rounds of six arrows and tried out my new "Scott" release. Boy is it nice! I have used the same old "Fletch-Hunter" release for atleast 15 years. Time for a change! Now I REALLY need to get a new bow to go along with this new gadget![:p]

Ruric, NE OHIO,

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad the release is working well for you. Time for a NEW Hoyt then ehh?[:D][:D] Had to get that one in before gogo tells ya to get a matthews[8D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ME own a Mathews????? HA HA HA!......Hoyt4LIFE![8D]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    ME own a Mathews????? HA HA HA!......Hoyt4LIFE![8D]

Ruric, NE OHIO,

I'm with you, have one and will own one til it lets me down.

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hearing the word Hoyt reminds me of what those fellas say at the beginning of a karate match when they turn and bow to eachother.[:0]

"hoyt"

Just playin' guys just wanted to stir a little [:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hoyt to me is synanamous with SECOND PLACE.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Hoyt to me is synanamous with SECOND PLACE.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

I'm so glad ya didn't let me down gogo[:D][:D][:D] It's fun being able to jockey back and forth and not get like some of the guys on other forums and fightin all the time.

edited November -1
    Let me guess!.... You must own one of those bows that are completely flooding the "Used-Bow" market nowadays...With the "Warranty" reading; "Catch Us If'n You Can"[:0][:0][;)][;)][:D][:D][:D].................Just Stirrin, Don't get wadded-up![:o)]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ahh flooding the used bow market due to actual technological advancements in their product line. Just continuing the stiring the whole Hoyt Mathews competition is kinda of like the Ford Chevy battle, wait scratch that in order for there to be a competition Hoyt would have to be able to compete.[;)][:D][:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Ahh flooding the used bow market due to actual technological advancements in their product line. Just continuing the stiring the whole Hoyt Mathews competition is kinda of like the Ford Chevy battle, wait scratch that in order for there to be a competition Hoyt would have to be able to compete.[;)][:D][:D][:D]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][^][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    [B)].....[:D]

Ruric, NE OHIO,