In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Its been a while.....

dano1dano1 Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
Since I've had a bow in my hands - started young with the good ole' Bear Whitetail, and then moved to a PSE Fire Flite Express (Loved it) once I could afford it. Shot it for a long time, and I was very fond of it until my storage until got broke into and it dissapeared (along with other things). Well over time Ive "replaced" most of the things stolen, except for the bow. I realize this will stir up a bunch of opinions, but what are some models to look at these days (higher end)? I think everything I grew up with is discontinued/changed drastically!!

On the same topic, I always wanted to get into longbows also and go strictly primitive (I've already replaced the flintlock) - any opinions on models there too?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Dano All the new bows out there are great. I have a hoyt, a new high top of the line end bow is going to cost you 700 to a 1000 bucks without any goodies on it. add goodies and arrows it will be 1200. of course you can go mid budget like i did and get almost the same bow with goodies for 800 bucks
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Like Zilla said all the new ones are great bows and can be pricey. Find you a good bow shop and shoot a few and see what you like.
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.