In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do you people....

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
have jobs or something? Where is everyone? I'm at work and bored[:(]. someone post something please. Anyone have the day off? on the computer? going to shoot there bow?

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Why yes, I have a job... dont feel like doing it however. Why not take a road trip south and we can go fishing and have a 12 pack? Or just call me and we can have... oh nevermind [;)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    WOW.....uummmm! [:I] I'm speachless.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Have job--Will skip it to go fishing.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Have job--Will skip it to go fishing.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!

It is absolutely beautiful out, good luck ben. Would love to do the same but I had four dogs arriving today so I'm stuck here. [:(]

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Im a college student that goes to class on ocassion, today was one of them days

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I run heavy equipment for a living...Work alot all summer, Play all winter...I start work again Tuesday, been off work since the last week in December...This was the longest lay-off for me ever. So-long Un-employment checks[:D]...until next winter![V]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I have a job, well it's kinda like a hole buncha jobs rolled into one. [:D] We have been swamped at work, my home computer took a poop for awhile, and it's getting nicer out so I've been working outside more in the evenings.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent