In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what's been happening?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I've had computer troubles at home and been way to busy at work to log in to see what's been going on. Did I miss anything? [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    the gunbroker server has been down i think
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Have not had a problem getting on GB myself...bored sensless babysitting teens with attitudes this weekend. Just sent them back home ready for a drink.....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Just got back from S. Illinois yesterday, got shooting lanes cut, planted some seed, drank 6 beers to many pretty good productive weekend for me.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    headzilla, the server being down is getting pretty common round here anymore. [:)]

gagirl, quote:Just sent them back home ready for a drink.....
    [?] Shame on you. teaching those teens to drink. [;)]

bang, sounds similar to my weekend except I didn't plant any seed yet and I tripled that 6 on Sunday while I split wood. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot the bow Sat. then went to a buddies Sun and blasted a few hundred rounds of ammo into a couple old washing machines.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!