In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Turbonocks

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I tried those turbo nocks with my whisker biscut. I will make a long story short Don't bother they are so loud it is not even funny.[xx(]

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    really? When you release, or what?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When they pass through the biscuit. twack noise. gave em away.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Twack huh? How do ya say that?[:D][:D] I talked to a guy a few days ago that said the same thing.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Yo" Vinnie wat' are ya a wise guy.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Who's Vinnie, there Linnie!

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Who's Vinnie, there Linnie!

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Lemme see, since we know Ben is Ben and yer Jay, who does that leave that's left a note on this thread? [:D][:D] Unless buckey was talkin to himself, which he probably does[:D] I know I talk to myself and answer myself since I KNOW i'll get the best answers[8D]

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote: I know I talk to myself and answer myself since I KNOW i'll get the best answers

Its all starting to make sense now. [;)][:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just wait a few years bang and you'll be answering yourself to[:D]

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I was just looking for a reason to call buckey Linnie, you know...don't pet the kitty so much Linnie. [:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    I was just looking for a reason to call buckey Linnie, you know...don't pet the kitty so much Linnie. [:D]

Good enough reason for me[:D]

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried a dozen of one type and a dozen of the other. I was getting good groups at 20 yards but things seemed to go to heck after that. I don't know why but my arrows tended to "wander". In addition to that, I was tired of replacing broken Turbo Nocks. Tight groups = busted Turbu Nocks even with that new material that is supposed to be more forgiving. Just give me some 4" feathers with a right helical and I'm happy as pie.

Of course, the Turbo Nock guys over on the PSE Archery forums will tell me that I'm doing something wrong but I'm not. Those things just aren't worth all the dang fuss. The Turbo Nock is an answer to a question that was never asked.
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try a d-loop or a true-noc.

MLMorgan