In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bang

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Email me asap with your cell number I got some questions with filming and cameras and could use your advice. Thanks man, Anthony

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    You talked like you're getting into the hunt and film industry if I wanted an ok rest for the camera and a decent camera how much would that run me? I have always wanted to shoot my hunts but my grandad isn't as excited as me anymore and my uncle hunts the rut, I'm out there as much as possible.
    edited November -1
    happy birthday. i saw ladyhunters post and thought we'd start you up your very own thread.
    edited November -1
    bang read last jerky post...

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    You got mail. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Tried your E-mail diddent work e-mail me.

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    Hey man talked to Joe thinking about driving a camper out this year. can we work that out? I'll take two weeks off drive out stay in camper...... and yes lock the doors at night if taco's around[;)]
    edited November -1
    Are we still on for the forst week of November??? I 'M getting Itchy.... gonna Drive out.[;)]
    edited November -1
    hey bang did ya try those blazer vanes yet????
    edited November -1
    Hows the XT shooting [?]
    edited November -1
    You selling the old bow? I need to find one for David.
    edited November -1
    Bang e-mail me Mine will no go through also Cell????
    edited November -1
    I hope your family is doing alright!
    edited November -1
    email me bro gotta ?
    edited November -1
    Any word or pics from Block?
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...

I jumped out of a cake for you and got in trouble when the iceing got all over the floor. But it was fun anyway.....

So how young are ya today?

its all about pucks and bucks
    edited November -1
    I need your email buddy lol if u want ill post mine and u email me...

[url="mailto:"]ajvantilburg@student.ysu.edu[/url]
    edited November -1
    Cam is done, out monday[;)]
    edited November -1
    Call me at work
    edited November -1
    hey man what do you think about my new mathews shirt. [:p]
    edited November -1
    you've got mail.

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    edited November -1
    -you got mail, post it on here if u can lol
    edited November -1
    gonna email you the pics, think you can post em? For some reason mine come out as mini pics??
    edited November -1
    You have mail

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Hey ya ever heard of a dog getting an intestinal virus? Gus had the runs for a few days and his balls swelled up to about twice their normal size. I took him to the vet and she said it seemed he may have a virus and gave him antibiotics. It seemed to have cleared it right up, but she said it was probably something he ate. Here is my problem... he is a lab and eats EVERYTHING!!!!

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote: he is a lab and eats EVERYTHING!!!!

Intestinal virus, yes I have heard it, seen it (and smelled it[xx(]) .

And reply to he eats everything.....I laugh cause it is so true. we have some radiographs here of labs that have eaten GI joe, box of staples, fish hooks.....ect the list goes on. My little 8 yr. Rot/lab mix just ate my remington hat [:0][B)]this weekend. I think I made him mad, so he thought he would return the favor.

quote:and his balls swelled up to about twice their normal size
    Now that i'm not sure about.?. Most of my work is with parasites. However....mine will do that sometimes after a few shots of tequila.
    Did they take a fecal sample? Or just give the meds and say to try this?

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    They did a fecal and I figured it may a case of some type of worm but no signs of that. He tries to eat coke cans every chance he gets and that worries me. He chewed up my DU hat. It was the first piece of clothing I swiped from David when we started seeing each other and simply my favorite ball cap so needless to say I was PISSED!

I dont remember giving him any tequila, but then again after the first few shots I tend to forget what I do. As for your swelling... well umm... I just dont know what to say about that....want a margarita?

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    My Balls are swolen too what does that mean?[?][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] common I'm tring to eat lunch over here.[:0]
    edited November -1
    I am so bored... so whats for lunch Buckey?

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Margaritas sound super. Lets go!!! Were you able to choke down your lunch buckey???[?][:D]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    now whos balls swell from tequilla yours or the dog im confussed

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    This is pretty interesting. Here's a question, what if someone really needed a bun for their buger, but the only buns left were on top of the fridge and had some mold on them from the heat/moisture. Is it bad for them to be eaten, the mold would be picked off of course, will they make anything swell?
    edited November -1
    Nope its good for ya! You shouldn't need any pen G for a week [:D].

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Bang since yer the resident animal dude[:D] Why do mine swell when i'm around certain farm animals?[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    I knew it was, thanks for resolving this for me. The wife argues with me all the time. She even wants to throw away eggs if their past the carton date. [:0] I eat anything though, guess who is sick more? Sure ain't me. [^]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Hey Bang since yer the resident animal dude[:D] Why do mine swell when i'm around certain farm animals?[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!

It happens around sheep I presume? We'll just call it animal instinct and leave it at that. [;)]

• Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a Brittany ,His name was Gentleman Jim Brandy. He ate everything also .He ate my favorite ball glove ,my wicker coffee table ,several hats .I used to feed him the quail heads that we killed until it almost killed him. After that I always carried doggie treats to the field.He is gone now but he is still my favorite son. If only my 17 year old could find and point birds.

MLMorgan
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wild Okie
    If only my 17 year old could find and point birds.

MLMorgan

[:D][:D]