In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I should be fishing...

ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
I should have taken a sick day and gone fishing! Better than dealing with all these tards here at work!

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have yet to get my line wet this year, hopefully soon.
    I said LINE wet guys don't be gettin dirty on me now. Although I ......never mind [:I].[:0][B)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I have yet to get my line wet this year, hopefully soon.
    I said LINE wet guys don't be gettin dirty on me now. Although I ......never mind [:I].[:0][B)]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

How long's it been Bang?[:D][:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:How long's it been Bang?

[:I]

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    not going to touch the hand topic going on in here....

But think I am going to take a day off soon and have David take me fishing.....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Trout season opened here the other day, to bad the rivers were flooded and the lakes are covered in a foot of ice

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I can't get no satisfaction!!![V][B)][}:)] I did excercise some restraint last weekend, so it must not be that bad yet.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    went to day for about 3 hours, until it started to pour. Only caught one fish and lost two others[V]. Wish I was at home so I could go fishing for saugeye, they would sure have been biting tonight.