In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hello folks!

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
[:o)]. I'm new hear .I have been into archery since 1982.My wife said I needed another hobby besides tequila . I used to shoot competition ,But I haven't done that in several years. I shoot for fun and to keep myself ready for dear season. I have taken 19 deer with a bow Nothing special. I did hold the biggest doe one season in my area 108lbs.That included gun. I am starting now for a new challenge. Turkey hunting .It is gun season now but one can use a bow also. I patterned my old but rebuilt Browning A5 and it looks best at 30yrds using 23/4 11/8 #2.I can nail ? gallon milk jug 10 out of 10 with my bow at forty yards.6
out of 10 at 50yrds.I shoot an alpine pro 3d with a Bo doodle pro 500 rest. The bow and I have some age but we work very well together.

MLMorgan

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Welcome aboard!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the farm, stick around and enjoy but bring yer own crayons. [:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Welcome aboard Wild Okie. Great bunch around here, you'll have fun if ya stick around.

Them toms are a challenge, but once ya arrow one you'll leave that A5 at home. [:)] You'll probably even want to sell that old browning even, just let me know when you do. [;)]
    hey, got a little giveaway going on in another post, disregard the 100 post thing, your welcome in it.

TACO, you got crayons [?] draw us a picture.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well hello! Welcome.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Hey Okie!!!! Welcome, pull up a stup and hang out a bit. Great group of people in here. We get off topic some... ok alot.. but these guys were there for me when I started and they can answer pretty much any question I have had so far.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wild Okie
    [:o)]. My wife said I needed another hobby besides tequila .

Have you considered whiskey?

Welcome to the forum.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    How 'bout some jager or spiced rum........

ummm , goodness, Taco ..I feel a Rocks trip comin on. [:D][:p]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    How 'bout some jager or spiced rum........

ummm , goodness, Taco ..I feel a Rocks trip comin on. [:D][:p]

Now those I could go for[:D][:D] Give me a few days notice and i'm there[8D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!