In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

how was the weekend?

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I cut up wood for 3 days straight and had a ball. even made a turkey blind in the process now all the turks have to do is be near it and i have a feeling they will be

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I split and stacked wood Saturday morning then hunted for sheds some. Saturday afternoon I shot my new crossbow, washed the car, and went fishing for a couple hours ([xx(]). Sunday relaxed with bud light, some 4-wheeler riding, and watching Gordon spin out the Bush boy. [:D][:D][:D] oh, I mowed on Sunday to.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Constructed and roofed all weekend. No time to play but did make time for beer[^].

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Went to a local concert on Friday... and drank... crawled outta bed on saturday went to the parade ate SO much greasy junk oh and drank. Went home took a nap... then headed to the second night of concerts. Note: Billy jo Royal looks funny now....oh and drank...ate more greasy food.. you know fried onions and brats and corndogs and curly fries. The toxins in my body are out of control.

My weekend hurt.....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Went to a local concert on Friday... and drank... crawled outta bed on saturday went to the parade ate SO much greasy junk oh and drank. Went home took a nap... then headed to the second night of concerts. Note: Billy jo Royal looks funny now....oh and drank...ate more greasy food.. you know fried onions and brats and corndogs and curly fries. The toxins in my body are out of control.

My weekend hurt.....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif

That sounds like a great weekend!!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I pulled up carpeting for gram & gramps, and did a whole lot of fishing, and some drinking. The Crappie were biting fairly well, and I and a buddy probably caught 8lbs of filets. Oh yeah, I got sunburned like a mf'er.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I spent all weekend out doors with the my wonderful fiance, long bike riding, freesbe, and football. Then I came back to reality on Sunday with the realisation that I have two exams this week and a large lab report due. But I may still go fishing today. [:p]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spent Sat at my families having a B-day party for my oldest daughter. Did get to spend a few hours on the lake with dad, caught a nice mess of crappie. Sunday spent most of the day ridin the bike all over eastern Il.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!