In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Help adumb okie

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
How do I reply to a poster some one that has answered my post on this forum. Do I click on E-mail poster to respond to that person. I know it seems dumb but I am an Okie after all.

I had a great day in the woods today. After scouting about for about three hours I settled in and hunkered down. I had three hens come within forty yards of me. I stayed there until six o'clock And then headed back for about a two mile walk. Where Hunt at the lake is rising and floods the area I have to cross .It is kind of a peninsula most of the year during the rainy season it be comes an Island. On my way back in the open fields about half way to my truck .There smack dab in the middle of the trail was Ol Tom turkey himself. I saw him he saw me and you can guess the rest of the story. Needless to say I decided to get out of the area with out much disturbance .I have a good Idea where I need to be now .So I plan to hit it first thing in the morning. I will be hunting with the shot gun , but I may hunt with my bow this season also .

What a great day.

PS can I insert photos in this forum.[:o)

MLMorgan

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    To reply to a post you can either just hit "reply to topic" at the bottom of the screen or you can hit the little page with the arrow symbol at the top of the post to reply with that persons quote. Run your cursor over it and wait a second and it should tell you what the symbol means.
    Sounds to me like you had a good day in the woods if you saw something. good luck on your next hunt.
    to post a pic you need to "host" your picture somewhere I use photobucket.com then you can copy the url click insert image and insert or "paste" the url. or you can email it to me and I can post it for you.

Good Luck!!

Bang (who did not "win" in on turkey lottery this year)

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Bang I will see what Ican do about the photos.quote:Originally posted by bang250
    To reply to a post you can either just hit "reply to topic" at the bottom of the screen or you can hit the little page with the arrow symbol at the top of the post to reply with that persons quote. Run your cursor over it and wait a second and it should tell you what the symbol means.
    Sounds to me like you had a good day in the woods if you saw something. good luck on your next hunt.
    to post a pic you need to "host" your picture somewhere I use photobucket.com then you can copy the url click insert image and insert or "paste" the url. or you can email it to me and I can post it for you.

Good Luck!!

Bang (who did not "win" in on turkey lottery this year)

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

MLMorgan
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    looks to me like u got it down

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Wild Okie what do ya all have for an archery set up? is it really true that people from Oaklahoma are Dumb. because you don't sound dumb.
    all the time.[}:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Good luck okie...make him go 'wisely remove'.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    What's that mean bennyboy[B)]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    What's that mean bennyboy[B)]

auto edit....P-ooF

in other words...make his feathers fly

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    We have every thing you could want. We two very good archery stores in Claremore The Outdoors Man And Bills Sporting Goods In Claremore. The Outdoors Man Has an indoor video shoot and an range about four miles out of town. I belong to the Tulsa County Bow Hunters Association. There are at least 15 bow ranges with in 50mile radius of my house. I have Alpine pro 3d set up for hunting The bow is getting some age on it but shoots like a dream. I used shoot competition but don't any more .I shoot either at home or at one of the ranges year round. I may get a new bow one these days. My Alpine gets 269fps.I'm deadly up to 50yrds. The last dear I killed at fifty yards was thru the center heart .Last year I did not have much time to hunt. I took a little one at maybe ten yards I was sitting on the ground in a make shift Blind. I have a Ben Pearson re curve That I shoot also . When I say stuff like help a dumb Okie out That's me being me. [:o)]quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Wild Okie what do ya all have for an archery set up? is it really true that people from Oaklahoma are Dumb. because you don't sound dumb.
    all the time.[}:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

MLMorgan
    edited November -1
    50 yards thats a heck of a shot there okie. I was just joking about the dunb thing. we kid around like that here no offence.[:I]
    edited November -1
    None taken.[:o)]quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    50 yards thats a heck of a shot there okie. I was just joking about the dunb thing. we kid around like that here no offence.[:I]

MLMorgan