In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

EASTER GIVAWAY

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
IM GIVING AWAY A SET OF STRING LEECHES TO WHO EVER WANTS THEM, ILL DRAW A WINNER SATURDAY NIGHT AND HAVE MY DAD MAIL UM OUT ON MONDAY

ONE RULE THEIR WILL NOT BE A WINNER UNTIL SOMEONE CAN ANSWER THIS BASIC QUESTION WHEN I HIT SHIFT TO CAPITILIZE SOMETHING IT DOESNT WORK UNLESS I HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON LIKE I AM DOING NOW, WHAT BUTTON DO I HIT TO MAKE IT SO I CAN HIT SHIFT AGAIN TO CAP STUFF

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could be your shift button has quit working, I had that happen to me once only it was the Enter button.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Do both of the shift buttons not work, or is it just one of them? [?]
    I don't really know if the two buttons are connected underneath the keys, I would guess either, like taco said it is broke or you may need to get a can of compressed air and blow out your keyboard. I do my board and tower once every two months.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    yep, sounds like you have a bad key. I'd just get a used one. I'm sure someone here on GB would be happy to give you one. It will have to be installed though, so make sure it is compatible w/ your system.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    What's up with this[?] I come home tonight, finally decided what to give away since we all hit 1,000 topics here in the archery forum, then when I log in Headzilla already has a giveaway going. I must be slow! [;)]

Keyboard: Isn't it a pain to change keys in the boards? For what a keyboard costs anymore I'd go get a new one. I think I may have an extra in the basement, not sure, but it yours if I do. It won't be brand new though, but you can bet these fingers didn't wear it out. [:D] My "Ctrl" button at work sticks cause I spilled coffee on it, a few times.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey zilla I see your keyboard is working fine, what was the problem?

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    thanks for bringing this back up taco. I forgot about the keyboard headzilla. Just checked though and what I have is for a gateway so I doubt it will work, has some big old hornical of a plug on it. Plus the old lady said her mom needs it for their computer. If she needs it then why's it in our basement [?] I am so puzzled sometimes. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    haha I forgot about my givaway Im sorry I was occupied chasing women drinking jake and coke and moving back to school. I tried blowing out the key board with an air compressor didnt work o well its my little bros any how and im back to school and mine works

the winner of the string leeches is taco send me your addy and ill send them out next time i am home
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank ya very much there zilla.

• Options
    edited November -1
    taco I havnt forgot about ya dont worry I just Have forgotten to mail it out, Next time Im home I will mail it

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy