In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

a drinking challenge

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
this weekend is one of the biggest party weekends of the year on my campus. saturday night we are having a toga party at my place, friday night we are just casualy drinking if there is such a thing and sunday the school turns on a fountain in the middle of the campus and its a big drunken mess. last year we made the national news because of it, hence the number one party school in the nation status for the University At Albany. Well this girl that i have been talking to has challenged me to a drinking duel. I get to make the rules and pick the beverage. well lets hear what I should do from the masters.

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i would go with the good old beer pong, hopefully she will were a low cut shirt. [:D]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jaeger-Bombs with a straw!!![B)][}:)][:0][:p][;)][8D]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    dirty rat u nailed what happened tonight, i keep tasting its so bad right now

" If Guns kill people I can start blaming my pencil for mispelled words" Larry The Cable guy
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'd mix really weak vodka drinks. Maybe even water down the vodka. The only rule is that you two have to go drink for drink. You can also include beer, she gets her brand and you get yours. The challenge is: You must get her to have a blast playing the game without getting her puking drunk. Have fun.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    So HZ,,,,she didn't win did she? You alive?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    haha it was a good night. I had a great time my goal was to drink alittle at my place then hammer her at the bar, well she got into a little hissy fit with one of her frinds and went home So hence i won by forfeit. the cops broke our party up after an hour and a half and we had about 60 of our closest friends here it was fun

• Options
    edited November -1
    o and thanks for not slamming me on here for my "stupidity" as the others called it