In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Suspension

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
Hey, if you hear about any shoots in central Ohio during the summer, let me know. I should have a new bow by then and looking for some where to shoot for the summer. Then I could go home for the weekend and shoot some where. Then drive back here.

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I'll let you know if I do, but I gotta warn ya, I don't hear about to many. [V]

I just heard they found a dead guy where I ride 4-wheelers though. He wasn't riding either. [:0] Sure hope we don't have another crazy Stark county street department worker going around popping of people and dogs like a few years ago. [:D]
    You gotta 4-wheeler? Want to riding with us? [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are there no places to shoot around there? I don't know, just thought there would be some larger crowds. I can call home and ask my Dad what shoots are in our area. That would sure be a far drive for you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There are different shoots and clubs, stuff like that. It's just that I hardly ever hear of any shoots, sometimes after their over.
    Not much of a crowd around here, as far as archery shoots go. You see a lot of people hunting during bow season, but not many join the clubs and go to weekly shoots. Make sense? When it isn't bow season they take on drinking hobbies instead. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:I just heard they found a dead guy where I ride 4-wheelers though.

And you thought you just ran over a tree.[;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:I just heard they found a dead guy where I ride 4-wheelers though.

And you thought you just ran over a tree.[;)]

You just made me spew my pop all over my desk.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First off, shoff14, what the heck are you drinking pop for[?] I just got done mowing, got rained out when I was half way done, but it's Budweiser time here. [:D]

Ran over a tree, haha. I was sorta wondering at first because where we ride is like 15 miles of county rode with one single house on each end of the rode. It cuts through acres of old reclaimed mines, timbered ground, and open mines, you can do about anything ya want there because you don't run into anybody, unless their on a quad or driving a Chevy [:0](did I say that [:o)]). No worries now though, I guess the guy was drunk and out 4-wheeling in his blazer when it quit. Wouldn't start so he tried using a screwdriver across the starter, bad move! Got shocked and it killed him. Bad way to go. Least we don't have another crazy shooter around here though.

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    First off, shoff14, what the heck are you drinking pop for[?] I just got done mowing, got rained out when I was half way done, but it's Budweiser time here. [:D]

Lets see, it was 2:52, and I had a lab at 3:30. I don't think they like us operationg machines while drunk. [:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've had a few guys that worked for me who liked to come in and operate machines while their were still tanked from that morning. [:D] They all lived to be fired eventually. [:D]