In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bow report

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
There is an un biased bow report check out www.outdoorlife.com go to the archive articals and check out all the bows they tested some suprising results may change your mind.[:0]

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Buckey there are several articles in there can you give us a link to the one you are talking about? Or tell us what it is named?....PLEASE.....[:D]

http://www.outdoorlife.com/outdoor/gear/search?fieldtested=1&category=bows&x=5&y=10

nevermind... I assume you are talking about the "field tested gear reviews" looks like the tssr by HCA beat out the Outback....[:p].. gotta razz ya back hun....
    its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    that's funny....real funny. Well Buckey, it looks like you need a new bow. I'll buy your old piece off of you, or just trade you even up for my Nova.

Ben

Edit: I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.[B)][:p][:I]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:nevermind... I assume you are talking about the "field tested gear reviews" looks like the tssr by HCA beat out the Outback...... gotta razz ya back hun....

You might want to read it again. Outback came in a close second with an "Exellent" rating and the tssr only got a "good" rating.[;)]

razz back ......I'm a Mathews owner!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where do you get that any HCA beat a Mathews?
    The review on the TSSR states that it was difficult to manage due to the light weight, it had the second highest vibration, and still shot slower than the outback and 232.6 FPS.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I was talking about the NOISE of the bows...silly guys....look it up again...

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I think once I get my skeeter sold (or when I have money that wife dosen't know about)I am going to go shoot a Liberty and a Switchback. Not that I need a new bow but if I shoot one I will surely find the need for one.

After thought- Or maybe an AR15 whichever is more reasonabley priced.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.