In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had my youngest pull a name out before she went to school today.
1st it was Bang and I threw it out( he never wants to go to Rocks anymore) 2nd was buckey, threw it away(just because i'm an *)
Daughter says "dad i'm going to late for the bus" 3rd was gagirl, nope(she never e-mails me either) Enos, I never put yer name in[:D] 4th gogo (naw he shoots a Matthews) 5th zilla uh no( no email of nekkid women at the party) 6th "please don't let it be Susp" 7th If Ben will let me use the hot tub[;)] Got tired so I decided I was the winner[8D] Now that i've had my fun, the winner is!!!!!!!!!!! Gogo, shoot me yer addy and i'll get it right out.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Congrats Gogo.... I guess I need to email everyone daily from now on....[}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'd let you use my tub, but it's only a 1-man. 6 women, but only 1 man.

[:D]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    quote:I'd let you use my tub, but it's only a 1-man. 6 women, but only 1 man

I have to borrow that quote someday

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    6th "please don't let it be Susp"

[:0] There's probably a group I could contact because your discriminating against me! (Did I spell that right?)
    Anyway, better watch it mister, I already have the attitude that everyones out to get me. [}:)]
    [:D][:D][;)]

I'll bet your daughter chose gogolen because his name is cooler than the rest of us, huh. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    taco, you made me laugh first thing in the morning. That was funny. [:D] You know that I want to go to Rocks .....I just can't[V]

ben, I'll give ya a dollar if I could be the one man in the tub...in fact I'll give you a dollar everytime you bring us drinks. [:0][;)]
    just kiddin'

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks a bunch Taco you have mail
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    [xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Whiner [:D][:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!