In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

munchkins

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been hunting hard the past two weekends, goin back out later. I have seen 5 immature bucks. The biggest one was about 14" spread and an 8 point, I shot at that one lol. The rest have had the easy walk away, none were spikes or button bucks all had racks...its good if they make it through gun season for next year but where's the biggun's, still to early for them??? Out of everyone I hunt with we have seen about 10 bucks, which is probobly 5 deer total just repeated. If they make it till next year it will be fun next season, but I haven't seen a decent shooter in a long time...[:(] Anyone else like me?

Comments

• Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah!,...Seen a few but nothing to really get excited about this year so-far. Neighbor has lost two nice ones this year that were running around here and that kinda upset me. Gettin ready to go out now and I have an "itchy" release finger this morning. Maybe I'll have to shoot a tree rat to keep me from shooting something that I wont be content with![V]