In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

stupid 6 point

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Remember that six point I missed earlier in october, well he's really a 7 point[:p]...he messed up this morning. About 8:30 I hear a twig snap look off to my left and there he is, commin in quickly so I grabbed my bow stood up drew and mouth bleated at him, I guestimated him at 25 yards, WHAM. I let it fly baby. He took off with his face almost in the dirt acting like he was hit, I didn't know. I waited 10 min climbed down to look for my arrow(seeing how I have missed 2 before), couldn't find my arrow but I did find a bunch of blood and fur.CLimbed back up my stand made a few calls got my gear and started to blood trail. Wasn't hard he went about 100 yards and crashed I found my arrow too, he was quartered hard away from me so I hit like 7 inches back from the front shoulder and it hit the offside shoulder, got like 15 inches of penetration...and that wally world allen spider mechanical ATE HIM UP MAN. Two inch hole, blood everywhere...it was amazing! SO I got my first actual bow kill this morning and I am so proud of the deer. I will get pics up asap!!!

P.s. I was born on november 13, 1988...so tomorrow is my birthday...what a present[^]

Comments