In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Amazing

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just don't see why more people don't do this. When I tell people I am a hunter I usually get a smart remark of some sort. But I have absolutely fell in love with bowhunting, the adversity, the ability to make a small mistake and pay for it its amazing. And the feeling when you make a shot and hear the buck fall....god theres nothing like it just wanted to tell ya'll I AM HOOKED FOR LIFE YA'LL[;)]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    I just don't see why more people don't do this. When I tell people I am a hunter I usually get a smart remark of some sort. But I have absolutely fell in love with bowhunting, the adversity, the ability to make a small mistake and pay for it its amazing. And the feeling when you make a shot and hear the buck fall....god theres nothing like it just wanted to tell ya'll I AM HOOKED FOR LIFE YA'LL[;)]
    Don't try to explain to people who don't bow hunt they just will give you a hard time.. congrads on your deer and Ive been hooked for 25 years... Just gets a little harder to get up at 4am when its 18 degrees out. Ive been known to sleep inonce or twice... OK 3 times.. then when I get up at 7 I'm pissed I diddent go.[;)]
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol I have slept in a few times in my day haha, but it was usually storming out[:(]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I've slept in once or twice but that was after we had went and visited our favorite bartender down where we hunt. That would be her in the middle. [:D]

mugpic.jpg
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Nice Tounge..[:D]