In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New 08 HCA

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
PRESS RELEASE - FROM High Country Archery

- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -

The New Speed Force!
The Fastest Bow for 2008!

The New Speed Force is a must have for the average bow hunter or for the serious 3D Shooter. The New Speed Force has NO SHOCK, NO VIBRATION. NO RECOIL and at a BLAZING FAST SPEED of 342-352 FPS, and with a forgiving brace height of 7" it is sure to be the fastest bow for 2008!

The New Speed Force our NEW aluminum riser machined from a solid block of T-6061 aluminum.
New Talon Limb Pockets that have a 3-point alignment system. Add Barnsdale 6 Layer Laminated Parallel Solid Limbs, Winner's Choice Strings & Cables, Bowjax Limb & String Dampening System, Two Piece Carbon Dip Grip, Hardcoat Anodized Roller Guard, New Trinary Cams (available in Large or Mini-Trinary), our New String Stopper and weighing in at just 4 pounds, you have the Fastest and the Best of the Best for 2008!

Specifications
Cam: New Trinary Cam
Limbs: Barnsdale 6 Layer Laminated Parallel Solid Limbs
Riser: New Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum (from Solid Block)
Pocket: New Talon Pocket with 3 point alignment system
Roller Guard: Hard Coat Anodized
Grip: Two Piece Carbon Dip Grip
Axle: 33"
Brace Hgt: 7"
Mass Wgt: 4 lbs
Let-Off` 55%-80%
IBO: 342-352
Peak Wgts: 50-60-70-80
Draw Lgths: New Large Trinary Cam - 27 - 30"
New Mini Trinary Cam - 25 - 27"
Camo Realtreer Hardwoods Green HDT
Note the shelf is not the final shelf that will come on the bow it has been addressed and has a nice angle to it for you guys!

Speed-Force-FOR-WEB.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    PRESS RELEASE - FROM High Country Archery

- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -

The New Speed Force!
    The Fastest Bow for 2008!

The New Speed Force is a must have for the average bow hunter or for the serious 3D Shooter. The New Speed Force has NO SHOCK, NO VIBRATION. NO RECOIL and at a BLAZING FAST SPEED of 342-352 FPS, and with a forgiving brace height of 7" it is sure to be the fastest bow for 2008!

The New Speed Force our NEW aluminum riser machined from a solid block of T-6061 aluminum.
    New Talon Limb Pockets that have a 3-point alignment system. Add Barnsdale 6 Layer Laminated Parallel Solid Limbs, Winner's Choice Strings & Cables, Bowjax Limb & String Dampening System, Two Piece Carbon Dip Grip, Hardcoat Anodized Roller Guard, New Trinary Cams (available in Large or Mini-Trinary), our New String Stopper and weighing in at just 4 pounds, you have the Fastest and the Best of the Best for 2008!

Specifications
    Cam: New Trinary Cam
    Limbs: Barnsdale 6 Layer Laminated Parallel Solid Limbs
    Riser: New Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum (from Solid Block)
    Pocket: New Talon Pocket with 3 point alignment system
    Roller Guard: Hard Coat Anodized
    Grip: Two Piece Carbon Dip Grip
    Axle: 33"
    Brace Hgt: 7"
    Mass Wgt: 4 lbs
    Let-Off` 55%-80%
    IBO: 342-352
    Peak Wgts: 50-60-70-80
    Draw Lgths: New Large Trinary Cam - 27 - 30"
    New Mini Trinary Cam - 25 - 27"
    Camo Realtreer Hardwoods Green HDT
    Note the shelf is not the final shelf that will come on the bow it has been addressed and has a nice angle to it for you guys!

Speed-Force-FOR-WEB.jpg
    No you can't make me try one. no just say NO![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know you want to!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tried one yesterday and the shop. He has that and the new Iron Mace in, along with mathews new S2, Dren LD and the DXT.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    tried one yesterday and the shop. He has that and the new Iron Mace in, along with mathews new S2, Dren LD and the DXT.

Ok, well give us the run down. You can't tell us you shot it and not give details.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's smokin fast!! 342-352 probably at 80lbs though.
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always thought you just have to put the arrow in the animal? Doesn't matter how fast lol [:p] Just kidding that bow is lightning fast, but I agree probobly set at 80-lb.
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

IBO speed is measured shooting a 350 grain arrow with a 30" draw at 70 lbs.
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Don't count on it. The '07 Iron Mace IBO speed is 330-340 fps and it's max draw weight is 70#. My '07 Carbon Stilletto (IBO 325-335 fps) at 72# shooting the Speed Pro 6.2 gpi shafts chronos over 380 fps.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Seems a few of the new bows coming out have the string stop/suppressor and the rollers instead of the slide.

Seems everyone wants to be like a Mathews. [:D]

Just jokin there of course but I have noticed that some have the roller and the suppressors for 08.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Seems a few of the new bows coming out have the string stop/suppressor and the rollers instead of the slide.

Seems everyone wants to be like a Mathews. [:D]

Just jokin there of course but I have noticed that some have the roller and the suppressors for 08.
    Its true they copy everthing mathews does.... with subtle changes....[}:)][:D]
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    haha I wish I had the money, even a used older model will still cost a pretty penny, unless one of you guys ever wanted to cut me a deal on a used matthews[:p] haha just kidding. Shot one a few times, smooth as silk, quiet, I found to be a lot more accurate? [;)] But I will stick to the ol' fred bear.[^]