In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

summits new hot dot

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone use it or have seen it? I want it SOOOOOO BADDDDDD lol, but I'm broker [xx(]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nope but saw one for the first time. Pretty cool.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have seen them and set one up. They are a real interesting idea, but what a PIA to set up. Took almost 2 hours to get everything working right.
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bought a Deluxe model to play with. Put it on my new HCA Stiletto but, decided to wait and set it up after the season goes out as it is a bit more involved. I think its a great concept that gives you the best of everything in an archery sight. I would be sure to always have a spare battery everytime you go out to hunt...just in case.
  • Options
    ljc2tallljc2tall Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey A. Gun I used one this past bow season. Was very impressed. Hold the one dot dead on out to 30 yds. It is not that hard to set up if you can read the instructions. I set one up on a friends bow but he hated it. Let me know if you would like it. I am sure I can get you a deal on it. Send me a PM
  • Options
    daworzdaworz Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw them advertised and thought they would be pretty cool? Are they leagal in my state (Indiana), Where would you find out before i bought one.
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    law book, or contact the game warden
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by daworz
    I saw them advertised and thought they would be pretty cool? Are they leagal in my state (Indiana), Where would you find out before i bought one.

You can have lights on your sight in Indiana. Its in the bow hunting regulations page of the hunting regulations book. You can find it on the IDNR webpage.
  • Options
    NOTPOSTALNOTPOSTAL Member Posts: 311 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've used mine all season with no complaints. If your gonna hunt with one carry a spare battery just in case. The Bass Pro outlet in Springfield had the delux on clearance for $80 a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NOTPOSTAL
    I've used mine all season with no complaints. If your gonna hunt with one carry a spare battery just in case. The Bass Pro outlet in Springfield had the delux on clearance for $80 a couple of weeks ago.

Thats the thing right there. A buck of a lifetime walks up and the damn thing doesn't work. I would have nailed him with a pin sight. [;)] I won't be caught dead with something like that. think KISS!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote: think KISS!

I prefer women...thanks anyway. [;)]