In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PSE X-force SS

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
A new bow for buckey to test out for us. [:D]

C&P

Super Short is Only the Beginning.
The SS stands fro super short, but the bow is long on performance. The X ForceT SS is built on an extremely compact 26 5/8 inch axle-to-axle design but is amazingly accurate and easy to shoot. Built using the X ForceT 12" limbs and HF Hybrid Fast cams, the X ForceT SS delivers an incredible 330 fps. IBO speeds, making the X ForceT SS the perfect bow for stalking or hunting from the ground blind.

Specifications

Axle-to-Axle: 26-5/8"
Bow Weight: 3.5
Brace Height: 7-1/16"
IBO Speed: 330-322
Let Off: 70% Adjustable to 60%

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Ha Ha wiseguy, I just bought 70# limbs for the dren so you will have to test this one,,,, hey I was at cabelas Sunday and they had a diamond I forget the model it's brand new I diddent draw it because they had wire ties on them but what a nice little bow. felt like a little toy in your hand... Rich you can relate to that right[:0][:D][:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Ha Ha wiseguy, I just bought 70# limbs for the dren so you will have to test this one,,,, hey I was at cabelas Sunday and they had a diamond I forget the model it's brand new I diddent draw it because they had wire ties on them but what a nice little bow. felt like a little toy in your hand... Rich you can relate to that right[:0][:D][:D][:D]

Marquis is the new one from Diamond/Bowtech. NuGuyinCrew shot one and said it felt like a tuning fork in your hand. Speaking of little things in your hand...shouldn't you be typing with both hands. [:D]

http://www.diamondarchery.com/marquis.php
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I like girls with little hands the make my wee wee look big,,,,[:D]