In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,250 ******
Degrees here today with a chance of showers. A 50 degree swing from last monday when it was 6 outside. I'm gonna get the warm weather gear back out and let the squirrels bug me for another night. I only have until the 17th then the fun will be over for a long time. Dang I want to drill one.

Comments

• CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same here
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes indeed, a record high of 60*F here in N. Illinois.[8D]
    BBQ'd some buffalo burgers today and it's chicken breasts tomorrow.
    Supposed to be 57*F tomorrow.
    But I've been working.[:(]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was a whopping 37 here today. Took the new wheeler out for a 24 mile ride. I think I'm going to like this thing! 24 miles and just cracked into the 2nd half gallon of gas. Who says these big machines are gas hogs?
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,250 ******
    edited November -1
    Well I went out and sat in the middle stand on Corps. ground. I was visited by 5 each of grey and red squirrels. No shot at any of them. The redheaded woodpeckers were very busy also. I noticed that when they call they have to move their heads forward. I watched a couple flocks of geese fighting the wind to get to where they were going. It was 63 when I went out which is not what it should be this time of year.
    The cloud cover made the forest a very grey color. 20 minutes before shooting time was supposed to be over, the clouds must have broke because the woods became a bright orange. The contrast was amazing. The woods brightened up so much.
    I saw no deer but it was good to be sitting in a tree none the less.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Yes indeed, a record high of 60*F here in N. Illinois.[8D]
    BBQ'd some buffalo burgers today and it's chicken breasts tomorrow.
    Supposed to be 57*F tomorrow.
    But I've been working.[:(]

When I went to lunch yesterday the truck said it was 67 in the central part of the state.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    we are getting that today over 60 last week it was below 0 go figure...