In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bow press

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I have undertaken the task of building a bow press. I will post pictures as the build goes along..[;)]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Can't wait to see the pics.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Can't wait to see the pics.
    Do want pictures of the build alomg the way with how too. I am kinda sorta copying the apple $700 press. you can build it if you can weld and measure for under $200.00 save lots of money changing strings cable cams ect,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's your call if you wanna take the time to do it that way. Could be helpful to others that lurk here. I still need to figure out this trail cam thing so I won't be building a press anytime soon. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's your call if you wanna take the time to do it that way. Could be helpful to others that lurk here. I still need to figure out this trail cam thing so I won't be building a press anytime soon. [:D]
    why is it not working whats up
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, its workin, you have sparked my interest and I would like to build some myself. I have been reading in the new homebrew section on that other site. Lots of good info and a "tutorial" with pics. As I've mentioned before tho I need to get out of this rut first then its on. Some say you can build a nice one for under $100 depending on the cam you use.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, its workin, you have sparked my interest and I would like to build some myself. I have been reading in the new homebrew section on that other site. Lots of good info and a "tutorial" with pics. As I've mentioned before tho I need to get out of this rut first then its on. Some say you can build a nice one for under $100 depending on the cam you use.

yep but I wouldent expect the picture quality your getting with the p41 I have another on the way.. it's very addictive be carefull YO[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I read that the P41 prices are getting ridiculous, although some have found cams that the "zoom" feature doesn't work and get them for like $15. Guess you wouldn't need it in a trail cam.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I read that the P41 prices are getting ridiculous, although some have found cams that the "zoom" feature doesn't work and get them for like $15. Guess you wouldn't need it in a trail cam.
    They are but you can still score one here and there. I going to dig deeper to see what other cameras take good pix at a reasonable price. I have an electronics degree so I may buy a cheap cam and try my own hack who know KABOOOOOM....