In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for Illinois hunting property

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
I talked to a friend of mine last night and he's looking to buy hunting property in Illinois in or around Pike,Brown,Adams,Schuyler county area. He's looking for 40-80 acres with some farmed land included.

He's also looking for some smaller acreage that borders the shawnee national forest in southern Illinois.

If anyone knows from word of mouth of a good realitor or just a farmer that wants to sell some land ect. for that area e-mail me.

Thanks, Jim

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good luck on the search. If I hook him up do I earn a new place to hunt. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

I knew that would come up[8D], but that's my wish too so first come first serve as always but down the road I can make a recomendation?
    That is after I'm hunting the property, and I will help my friend to no end to find some land.[:p]

Thanks Bang I'll checkout the link.[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Bang ya edited out the link? I already had that one though, but I still appreciate the offer.

I'm helping my friend for nothing though. But he told me I can come hunt, without me asking...and I wouldn't anyway.

Take care
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I figured you had checked it out and I didn't want someone else to find a property that your buddy was going to buy and buy it out from under him...That's my story and I'm stickin to it [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I should have known better.