In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey bang!

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
congrats on 5,000 posts. You should pop a few more little girls out of your wife to celebrate!

Ben

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    congrats on 5,000 posts. You should pop a few more little girls out of your wife to celebrate!

Ben
    congrads bang. POP a few more little girls out of his wife.... OH that was Ben he cant help it Bang[:D][:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nope, She just had a Dr. appointment yesterday for her heart. Had to run a tube and ultrasound thingy down her throat to have a look from behind the heart. She has a bad valve but right now it is just something they are going to monitor regularly and not replace yet. So no more kids to much strain.

But thanks for noticing the post count, I hadn't been paying any attention.

Since I'm here typing I am gonna plan some kind of Birthday shindig this year since I haven't for a couple, just haven't finalized any details. If you can make it ben, taco and whoever else is close enough I'll let you know when I get'er planned.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    well I hope everything's okay, man!!!

yeah, I'll party.

Ben
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I hope everything is good with the missus. I had a scare with mine last week with a mammogram. Luckily it was just a bad job of doing the test. It all turned out ok. My best to you and yours.
    If invited, I woiuld gladly help you celebrate your B-day. Like I said earlier this year, put some faces with the names.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    I hope everything is good with the missus. I had a scare with mine last week with a mammogram. Luckily it was just a bad job of doing the test. It all turned out ok. My best to you and yours.
    If invited, I woiuld gladly help you celebrate your B-day. Like I said earlier this year, put some faces with the names.

She's gonna have to have replacement at some point but we're good so far.

I'll keep ya posted. If its warm enough we'll just heat the garage and put a keg in the kegerator, if not we'll go somewhere indoors with ample alcohol. [:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway

She's gonna have to have replacement at some point but we're good so far.

I'll keep ya posted. If its warm enough we'll just heat the garage and put a keg in the kegerator, if not we'll go somewhere indoors with ample alcohol. [:D]

Is there such a thing as ample alcohol[:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    When is your birthday?

Ben
    edited November -1