In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

new sig

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
what do ya'll think?

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    what do ya'll think?
    You diddent tell me you has a twin. [:D] Taco got some Buck Nasty strings for the Dren for 40 bucks maybe 50 shots through them.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Shoot it some more and let me know what you think of them. I'm gonna need a new string ect.. was thinkin winners choice but I'm open.

Nice pic taco, did you have a tripod and timer? [:D][;)]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Shoot it some more and let me know what you think of them. I'm gonna need a new string ect.. was thinkin winners choice but I'm open.

Not to talk you out of WC or Buck Nasty strings... they are good strings, but I have been shooting B2 strings for 6 months now. These are the best string I have seen. Many thousands of shots now and only have had the cam re-served once. The first 2 sets of strings lasted only 2K each on this bow. www.b2bowstrings.com is the website.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    like I said I'm open..thanks for the link!
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    what do ya'll think?

Lucky I look at this at work. I have all of the sig junk turned off at home. [;)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I've heard that about you[:D]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    well I put the 29.5 cam on the bow with the new Bucknasty strings.. They are nice strings bow-press worked great. Rich I got these strings with maybe 100 shots through them 40 bucks