In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

everybody done?

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Hunting? If all the entries are in I'll get a score updated and post the winner.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Hunting? If all the entries are in I'll get a score updated and post the winner.
    I'm done [:(] going trail cam crazy building some new one's any one interested... bang give me a call at work tomorrow...[;)]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was done before I started.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i never got started
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

Thanks for all the points there Shoff! [:D]

I am done... Posted both deer for the contest.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009

I told you guys, but some people kept saying yeah you will get to hunt, but in the end there isn't enough time in the day to hunt out here. If I was up north it would be different, but its a good 1 hours drive to any where that I could have hunted, then you have to get darn passes in the mountains, get a license, get a deer tag, get a bow tag for the proper section, then hope the area you hunt isn't invested with people on off road vehicles. Hide from the rangers because they will ticket you for scratching your butt. Fight off mountain lions or bears without being able to defend yourself because you can't carry a firearm. Its just one big cluster freak here.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009

I told you guys, but some people kept saying yeah you will get to hunt, but in the end there isn't enough time in the day to hunt out here. If I was up north it would be different, but its a good 1 hours drive to any where that I could have hunted, then you have to get darn passes in the mountains, get a license, get a deer tag, get a bow tag for the proper section, then hope the area you hunt isn't invested with people on off road vehicles. Hide from the rangers because they will ticket you for scratching your butt. Fight off mountain lions or bears without being able to defend yourself because you can't carry a firearm. Its just one big cluster freak here.
    BOOOO HOOO want some cheese with that wine[:D][:D] WOW a whole 1 hour drive thats unbearable. I drove 22 hours to Illinois and 24 hours to Kentuckey to hunt .. not being a ball buster but if you wanted to hunt bad enough you could.. "Adapt improvise overcome" USMC guess its tag soup for you.. [:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I'm done [:(] going trail cam crazy building some new one's any one interested... bang give me a call at work tomorrow...[;)]

you know your supposed to answer when I call right? [:D]
    edited November -1
    Sorry not in the office to much today. I actually have to work a bit[}:)][:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I almost fell outta my chair laughing so hard.[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1

I'll try ya later on your cell or tomorrow at the office again.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was done back in Nov....[:D]