In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Heading to Draves

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
tomorrow. A hunting bud and each of our sons will be stopping by on our way to killing an afternoon. We are thinking of doing the Techno hunt. It sounds cool.
Ya'll have a good weekend.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Enjoy! I'd like to hear about the techno hunt. I've wanted to try it but not sure anyone around here has it anymore. Draves is about an hour from here.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I've shot it there. It's kind of cool.

They have a lot of inventory there.

It's only about 20 minutes from me. I would come over, and visit you, but I'm heading out of town tonight. Have fun. If you're looking for a good place to eat try "Deb's wings & subs". also, the "brass rail" is pretty good. Both have beer, I think.[;)]

Ben
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I've shot it there. It's kind of cool.

They have a lot of inventory there.

It's only about 20 minutes from me. I would come over, and visit you, but I'm heading out of town tonight. Have fun. If you're looking for a good place to eat try "Deb's wings & subs". also, the "brass rail" is pretty good. Both have beer, I think.[;)]

Ben

Sounds good. We are trying to figure out where we'll eat. Might have to give one of them a shot.