In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What if...

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
You could have one bow in the 300--600$ price range. What bow would it be? I have nearly 200 saved now and am gonna start working within two months. I will try to save every penny to purchase my next bow. Just lookin for input fellas....any is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'd personally wait to see if Buckey likes his bowtech.[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    If I like it Ill sell ya my drenalin I make a special deal for you A gun..>>>> The Guardian is in the mail I cant wait....[:p]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    If I like it Ill sell ya my drenalin I make a special deal for you A gun..>>>> The Guardian is in the mail I cant wait....[:p]
    got a bowtech patriot I can sell you now $250.00 tyd
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    -thing is I wanna shoot what I'm buyin....even if i could go to a cabelas and shoot a drenalin or patriot maybe to get a feel for it
  • Options
    westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BOWTECH--ALL THE WAY-- I LOVE MY BOWTECH 82nd AIRBORNE. Super quiet, super fast, deadly accurate. Any Bowtech bow is good.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    You could have one bow in the 300--600$ price range. What bow would it be? I have nearly 200 saved now and am gonna start working within two months. I will try to save every penny to purchase my next bow. Just lookin for input fellas....any is appreciated

I believe you can get a Dren. or DXT around here for $680. Check out the Diamond line, Bowtech, Mission, of course Mathews. Maybe where your at the Hoyt might fit that range also. Just go shoot a bunch and see what you like. for up to 600 you have a huge selection.