In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

where is everyone

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
was up Im gonna defect???

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    How you likin' the Guardian? I'm thinkin real hard about the General. Rumor has it another forum member just bought a Guardian.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    defect?![}:)]

better not!

Ben
    edited November -1
    Buckey, could you email me that website that had the cam chips. I somehow lost the link and cant remember what it was.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    was up Im gonna defect???

More like infect.[:D]
    I just got back from shed hunting. Needless to say I don't have any new shed pics to post.[:(]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Im liking the bow so much I just traded the dren for a diamond marquis 2008 st up bare bow....[;)] I would never defect. I offered someone here the dren at a redicoulus price but they diddent get back to me and it traded on AT.. OK bang www.hagshouse.com or real deal hunting.. then click on the link.
    edited November -1
    it was real deal. Was that .net or .com? I thought it was .net but I can't get there unless the page is down.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    it was real deal. Was that .net or .com? I thought it was .net but I can't get there unless the page is down.
    http://realdealhuntingchat.invisionzone.com/
    edited November -1
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I'm still here. Been busy getting ready for my Ky Lake fishing trip on the 19th. We are gonna try it without a guide this year. We are gonna "try" to not drink as much and fish more. Last year we were there for 2 nights and left on the third day as we will this year. Me and my fishing partner went thru 72 beers. Hopefully we can cut about 12 out of that number.[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    I'm still here. Been busy getting ready for my Ky Lake fishing trip on the 19th. We are gonna try it without a guide this year. We are gonna "try" to not drink as much and fish more. Last year we were there for 2 nights and left on the third day as we will this year. Me and my fishing partner went thru 72 beers. Hopefully we can cut about 12 out of that number.[:D]
    Well that will depend on how good the fishing is.[:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Hopefully we can cut about 12 out of that number.

Why ruin a good fishing trip? [:D]

Be a man, see if you can beat 72
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry all, been on spring break...how is everyone?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    sorry all, been on spring break...how is everyone?
    GET ANY[}:)][:D]
  • Dren BoyDren Boy Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back among the living my friend. What's up Buckey? Life's been a bit tough lately but you won't catch me complaining. Got to hang out with Bang and the crew at the Bloomington (Illinois) Deer & Turkey Classic. Had a great time....wish you were there bro (cold ones were flowing freely). Get to IL soon. Want to thank you again for all of the advice and help you've given me in regard to buying a Mathews product. Even better than my previous PSE (Carerra)....of which I never thought I'd top. LOVE that bow.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dren Boy
    Back among the living my friend. What's up Buckey? Life's been a bit tough lately but you won't catch me complaining. Got to hang out with Bang and the crew at the Bloomington (Illinois) Deer & Turkey Classic. Had a great time....wish you were there bro (cold ones were flowing freely). Get to IL soon. Want to thank you again for all of the advice and help you've given me in regard to buying a Mathews product. Even better than my previous PSE (Carerra)....of which I never thought I'd top. LOVE that bow.
    Thats awsome great to hear from you. Everytime a post like this coms along or I see ben's posts bangs, tacos, enos,tater, just brings back fond memories of when I got to meet you guy's, I sure wish we lived closer yhan we do.. Good thing we dont somone wouldent make ot to work the next day thats for sure..[8D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Dren Boy
    Thats awsome great to hear from you. Everytime a post like this coms along or I see ben's posts bangs, tacos, enos,tater, just brings back fond memories of when I got to meet you guy's, I sure wish we lived closer yhan we do.. Good thing we dont somone wouldent make ot to work the next day thats for sure..[8D]

thumbs_up.gif
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'm here. [8D]