In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Marquis Review

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Before I start I would like yo say this review is just my opinion.
10 being the highest 1 being the lowest.

Diamond Marquis . VS Guardian

Mass weight 9
Draw cycle 7
grip 9.5
speed 9
noise 6
vibration 8

Both bows are very comfortable in the hand. The marquis feels a little better with having a little less weight and a real nice grip..

The guardian like I said is just a tad on the heavy side for me..

Draw cycle two completly different draw cycles I much perfer thwt of the guardian.. smooth and consistant, the marquis kina seemed to wait till the end the boom to a ded stop but real nice back wall.
I actually like the grip on the marquis just a bit better very nice grip..
Speed the marquis whip em pretty darn good its fast..

Vibration No contest guardian wins

over all would I buy the marquis again .. not after shooting the guardian.
Mind you the guardian has bow jax on the string is set to my draw lenth so in fairness I am going to completly tune and dress the maequis and report any changes weather they be positive or negitive,,
MY PICK GUARDIAN hands down...[;)]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Before I start I would like yo say this review is just my opinion.
    10 being the highest 1 being the lowest.

Diamond Marquis . VS Guardian

Mass weight 9
    Draw cycle 7
    grip 9.5
    speed 9
    noise 6
    vibration 8

Both bows are very comfortable in the hand. The marquis feels a little better with having a little less weight and a real nice grip..

The guardian like I said is just a tad on the heavy side for me..

Draw cycle two completly different draw cycles I much perfer thwt of the guardian.. smooth and consistant, the marquis kina seemed to wait till the end the boom to a ded stop but real nice back wall.
    I actually like the grip on the marquis just a bit better very nice grip..
    Speed the marquis whip em pretty darn good its fast..

Vibration No contest guardian wins

over all would I buy the marquis again .. not after shooting the guardian.
    Mind you the guardian has bow jax on the string is set to my draw lenth so in fairness I am going to completly tune and dress the maequis and report any changes weather they be positive or negitive,,
    MY PICK GUARDIAN hands down...[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I look forward to your reviews when you buy a new bow. Really like how detailed you are with it. As I had mentioned I've shot it and noticed some of the same you did. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to the next one, which by the way, what is you next bow. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I look forward to your reviews when you buy a new bow. Really like how detailed you are with it. As I had mentioned I've shot it and noticed some of the same you did. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to the next one, which by the way, what is you next bow. [:D]
    well As you I wasant lets say impressed with the marquis.. The Guardian I'm impressed.

with that said I noticed the strings were changed to winners choice on the marquis and none of the bow jax or any thing was put back on this could make a huge difference.. so tomorrow am going to basspro they will exchange the 29 module for a 27.5 for free and going to pick up the bow jax and re-test.. the bow is however very fast.. HMMM what bow next....[:p][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    are you taking suggestions? [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    are you taking suggestions? [:D]
    are you sending donations this is getting expensive??[:D]