In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Surfs Up

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
In the last week we have recieved @ 15" of rain. Every thing is flooded. My son and I are going out canoeing around where I deer hunt for my birthday today. I will try to remember my camera and get some pics. put up. I'm pretty sure that 3 out of 4 stands that I keep up year around, we will be able to canoe to them.[:(]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I was wanting to get pics from my tree stand but the current was to strong. These are of the end of the tree line that one stand is in. My son and I had a great time canoeing.

[img][/img]river001.jpg

[img][/img]river002.jpg
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel for you guys down south. It has been a wet spring here too, but no where near that bad. We have had some crazy winds. Last weekend there was supposed to be a fishing tournament on Lake Superior. My family and I usually fish it, but there were 7-10' seas. I did not hear of anyone who went out.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm late but happy birthday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks. When we were canoeing, I smelled something real bad. Something dead. I noticed something in the fork in a tree. There was what ended up being a fawn that had been swept away by the water. I don't know if it crawled into the fork or that's just where it ended. [:(]