In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Quiver Suggestions please

westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
I am looking into getting a new quiver to install on my Bowtech 82nd Airborne bow it has a impact archery Air Lite XL site and would like some suggestions on the best quiver to mount to it. A 3 or 4 arrow quiver is what I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    The fuse quivers are nice[;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I've used four arrows before.

If'n you're planning on putting it on automatic, then I would definitely get at least a four arrow quiver.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I just checked the website for fuse,they sure look nice, but are they worth it? The price is pretty high. If they are worth it, then maybe it will be a consideration.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I've used four arrows before.

If'n you're planning on putting it on automatic, then I would definitely get at least a four arrow quiver.

Ben

I hope I don't go through four arrows while in the stand, if I miss that many times I'll wrap the ol' Bowtech around the tree. I just want less weight so hopefully a smaller quiver will accomplish that. No automatic here, I'll never be that lucky at a chance at four deer with a bow in one outing.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I've killed two deer shooting 3 arrows before.

It was a busy day. Three arrows just isn't enough for me to feel prepared.

Ben
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by westernMDhunter
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I just checked the website for fuse,they sure look nice, but are they worth it? The price is pretty high. If they are worth it, then maybe it will be a consideration.
    Try www.archerytalk.com go to classifides.[;)]
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know you are looking to not spend a lot, but the Octane looks pretty cool....it uses a magnet to hold your BH's in place.

http://www.cabelas.com/*-1/0057266418679a.shtml