In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

6 for 6!

phideaux4886phideaux4886 Member Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just shot 6 for 6 at a 5" circle at 40 yards!
Man, I am feeling good about myself right now.
DSM

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    wow. that's pretty good. I suggest you change out your sites, or your rest, so you can have all that fun getting it dialed in again.[:o)]

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Congrats on your shooting.

I shot some the other day after getting a new WC string put on. Was just getting things real tight at 30 and stopped. Start PT today at 11 for my shoulder. [:(] I've tried a shot in the shoulder of steroids, lidocain, maricain (sp?) and it didn't work. If PT doesn't work its surgery and a medical permit for a crossbow. [xx(][V]
  • Options
    phideaux4886phideaux4886 Member Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Congrats on your shooting.

I shot some the other day after getting a new WC string put on. Was just getting things real tight at 30 and stopped. Start PT today at 11 for my shoulder. [:(] I've tried a shot in the shoulder of steroids, lidocain, maricain (sp?) and it didn't work. If PT doesn't work its surgery and a medical permit for a crossbow. [xx(][V]

Sorry to hear that and I hope the PT goes well. My father has a medical permit crossbow, that is how I got started at this when he gave me his old one.
    DSM
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    PT lady yesterday said she was real confident the therapy would fix it. X rays looked good and she feels that it is just a ligament popping out of its "groove". 4 exercises in 2 sets once a day and I go to PT 2 per week. She said I should be good by Oct. 1 !!!!!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    PT lady yesterday said she was real confident the therapy would fix it. X rays looked good and she feels that it is just a ligament popping out of its "groove". 4 exercises in 2 sets once a day and I go to PT 2 per week. She said I should be good by Oct. 1 !!!!!

well hell. that's good news!!!

Ben
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

well hell. that's good news!!!

Ben
    +1[;)]