In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I finally got some

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Pics that is. However I learned something. I didn't account for the growing grass/weeds and didn't pay much attention when I set it up. So they aren't perfect pics but I got some nontheless. I had 110 pics but most were blowing weeds from the winds and rain. I'll knock the weeds down next time. lesson learned.

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Pretty good pix bang[;)] dont be afraid to angle the camera down fron 7-8 feet high in a tree makes for good pix. also how did you make out with the water issue?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Haven't tried to power it up yet. will after I pick kids up later today
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guys,

I wish I had a picture this morning, but didn't have time. I open my front door this morning to see a yearling buck, just barely in velvet right by my mail box. Now I live in town, and I couldn't believe it. He was scared to death though. I think I got him far enough away from the road and back into the woods. Hopefully, the poor fellow doesn't get hit.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still no sex huh bang? LOL
    Looks like those deer need to put one some lbs before hunting season so you wount need so many to fill the feezer.

Bang what happened to IBS's forum?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Looks like those deer need to put one some lbs before hunting season so you wount need so many to fill the feezer.

Not sure. I haven't tried it for a couple days but it was having troubles then too.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Not sure. I haven't tried it for a couple days but it was having troubles then too.
    try the camera b/4 its history....[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1

I wanted to check who to send my dues too? I'm behind.[B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

I wanted to check who to send my dues too? I'm behind.[B)]

You can pm Kevin on AT, he could tell ya or try bowsite and go to state forums then Illinois and some on there are from IBS also.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not to keep this off topic but now that you mention it I think I have Lynns e-mail. [:)]
  • Options
    green milegreen mile Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    By looking at the times on the pictures, it looks like you have a steady travel path all day/night in that position. Get a tree stand up near there and make sure that your skinning knife is sharp.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by green mile
    By looking at the times on the pictures, it looks like you have a steady travel path all day/night in that position. Get a tree stand up near there and make sure that your skinning knife is sharp.

Tree stand isn't to far from the cam. [:D][;)]