In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

not hunting

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
had to sell my larger boat took this boat in trade along with some cash. any way wanted to show you guys the tee top I fabricated from scratch.
DSC00027.jpg

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Well after 14 years today is my last day on the job. I have secured a new position at another company never the less seems weird, I wont be comming here any more. The plant is empty and quite. I dont know how much computer acess I will have at the company. they are starting me out as Senior facility's machanic. but have already discussed some management opertunities. "not so sure I want that again. Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Got my eye on a nice Buck hopefully I can get him Thanksgiving morning.
    My home e-mail Buckeyboy@cox.net[;)][:)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice! Sorry you had to get rid of the other boat but at least you still have one
  • green milegreen mile Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Nice! Sorry you had to get rid of the other boat but at least you still have one"

+1![:D][:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thanks I will actually use this one more cheaper to run and I can trailer it so its all good. welcome to the forum Green mile. dont play with mr jingles[;)][:D]