In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My weekend

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Well I went south this weekend. I'll make a long story real short. Did some shed huntin'(found nothing), found some heavy,HEAVY trails(beat down stupid muddy trails), Met some new people(thats always good), possibly gained access to more huntin ground by some game farm(supposed to call him when season gets here), Saw some nice breastsspeedbanana.gif(female type,bare, she was supposed to email me a pic but she didn't), got the cops called on us([:D]).

It was an outstanding, totally awesome weekend, very memorable!![:D].

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    The wife and I were able to get away without kids for a change. We went down and stayed at Dads cabin and then Sat. went to Metropolis to meet some people on another forum I visit that were shooting at the ASA pro/am. Met a great bunch of people and had a great time. The scenery down there is beautiful and the deer population is unbelievable. Just thought I'd share a couple pics. On the way back from Metropolis we counted 47 deer and I'm sure there were more we didnt see. There were some bedded in the ditches right next to the road.

Some of the drive scenery

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sat. morning deer across the road.

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Deer in a creek bed

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They've got lizards down there. Saw 2 different kinds but was only able to get a pic of 1.

DSC00103-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the crazy bunch I met. All these guys were from Oklahoma, I met a couple from Texas but we didn't get a pic with them. These guys were a fun bunch and some good shooters. The one on the left finished 5th I believe out of 30 some shooters in his class. I'm in the orange for those that don't know me.

DSC00106.jpg
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Nice pix.. Boy that field looks awfully famliar[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Saw some nice antler growth on some of them deer. You need to come back sometime soon. I'm gonna try to hunt down there some this year.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Saw some nice antler growth on some of them deer. You need to come back sometime soon. I'm gonna try to hunt down there some this year.
    if I dont get a new job by the time you go I will probley hook up.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

That would be awesome!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

That would be awesome!!!!!
    I actually have my job here till OCT. going on an Interview for a position on Wednesday. But if I leave here early I forefit 25K
    so this employer if they want me will have to wait till oct or I have to jump ship and bite the bullet on the 25
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Stay til Oct. Start new job end of Dec. No need to thank me for that advice. [:D]