In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

new truck

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am getting a new truck. My lease is up on my old one, and it is time to do something. I do need a truck, so a car is not an option. I was just going to get another Tundra because I like my old one so much, but then I got to looking at others. Now I am looking real hard at the GMC Sierra. Same price as the Tundra here and much nicer truck if you ask me. My wife seems to think the Tundra has a better ride, but she does not ride in it that much anyway. I will post pics when I get whatever I do get.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    buy american![^]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GMC it is. The 0% for 72 months is just too good to pass up. I know it is smarter to save up and pay cash, but that is just not an option for me right now. I'll put up a picture when I get it home. Will be gone until Sunday as I am going up north to get the truck and do some fishing on Lk Superior.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just bought a used one for a good price. Looked at the new ones, you can get a dodge for about 22,000 and I could get a Chevy for about 25,000. Those are fully loaded, but went with a used one instead.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    I just bought a used one for a good price. Looked at the new ones, you can get a dodge for about 22,000 and I could get a Chevy for about 25,000. Those are fully loaded, but went with a used one instead.
    a used what tundra?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey now... Tundra is nice truck.

Long story short... No new truck in my future. Wife up and played the "we cant afford it" card and backed out on the deal. Weeks of digging for the right price, right truck and even a 4 hour drive to the dealer and then she pulled that! I was almost a single man again!
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    a used what tundra?

No, a Chevy
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    a used what tundra?

No, a Chevy
    shoulda got the tundra.. just kidding congrads on the new truck best of luck , may it carry many deer in the Bed..[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    She aint broke in til there is blood in the bed.[:D]