In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Think I'll skip the new bow

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
At least for another year. I'm thinkin about getting one of these instead.

CanonGL2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    actually here is the one I am thinking about if he still has it, haven't heard back yet. If not I'll look else where. this one has the long shotgun mic

post-5614-1212705896_thumb.jpg
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I would skip the bow for one of those too. who's going to do the filming?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I would skip the bow for one of those too. who's going to do the filming?

I joined up with Brandon, he is the guy that got on with Team Dagger doing video. There are 7 teams threw out the mid west. We video send to them in Ohio they edit and produce DVD. I've "heard" rumor of a 12 week program on the Sportsmans Channel but don't really know much about that yet. Hope to go out to Ohio this month or next to meet them and help Brandon deliver tree stands. He's a Big Dog tree stand dealer.
    However this cam I want for my personal use (for kids, hunting etc.), he already has one all camoed up. Thought I had told you guys about that, sorry if I didn't

DSC00016-1.jpg
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My friend Jon has a HD camera. He does some filming for several different places. I don't remember the one he has, but it takes great video!