In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Studebaker's giveaway continued

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok. So I could not use the black pouch for what I wanted.... So I will add some assorted broadheads and send the box on to whoever wants it.

The broadheads are a mix. 3 old style 100 gr 3 blade Muzzys with both practice and sharp blades. There is also a few mechanical heads (Spitfire I think) that I think I will throw in too.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Would you mind listing everything in the box now....I don't remember what started in it. thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In the box was

6 inch bow stabilizer

Arrow rest - unknown make but has 3 prongs of which 2 are spring loaded.

Bow sight - has a level on top and a greenish bullseye, no screws (anchor sight type peep eliminator)

Leather belt pouch - 6 inches by 1 ? and 2 inches deep - black
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could use some broadheads for turkey, didn't wanna spend 50 bucks on them. In Ohio you can bow hunt for deer and turkey at the same time in the fall. SO I'm gonna try my luck at that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    e-mail me your shipping info and I will get them out on Friday.
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    send me an email to this adress, ajvantilburg@student.ysu.edu I don't use the gb email anymore....thanks dcso
  • Options
    hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I coould use the sight and I have a few things layign around that I can throw in the box