In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WOO HOO!!

hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
WOO HOO!! I just went and picked up my bow from the pro shop. I had to get a new string and buss cable installed and since it was a special order, they had the bow for a week and a half!!
It shoots great and I'm experimenting with the FOBS too! They seem to shoot really well so far. Time will tell if they make it into the stand with me on opening morning or not!

Has everyone else got their equipment set-up and ready for the opener?

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Well, every time I asked the PT if I could start shooting again I never really got a yes but she never said no. So yesterday I said the heck with it and got the bow out. Did really well even tho it has been several weeks since I've been able to shoot. My 30 yrd was better grouped than the 20 but still all within 2" of each other. Had a lot of poppin and crackin in the shoulder and a little sore today but I think I'll be ready for season when she gets here in 69 days!

Oh I'm shootin new string and cables too and so far I'm not a fan of Winners Choice. [xx(]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hivoltg
    WOO HOO!! I just went and picked up my bow from the pro shop. I had to get a new string and buss cable installed and since it was a special order, they had the bow for a week and a half!!
    It shoots great and I'm experimenting with the FOBS too! They seem to shoot really well so far. Time will tell if they make it into the stand with me on opening morning or not!

Glad to hear it felt a little bad there for a while[:I]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Glad to hear I felt a little bad there for a while[:I]

Drink some whiskey, It'll help rub that out.
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Glad to hear it felt a little bad there for a while[:I]

No reason to feel bad bro! I'm not sure that Sportsman's Warehouse isn't to blame!
    Everything is all good now, the bow is ready to go. Oh yeah.....I'm diggin' these FOBs too![:D]