In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

check out this site...

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
My friend just started an internet store for bowhunters. His prices look really good and he is a very trustworthy guy.

Check out www.hunthd.com Tell him Joe sent you on your order. He is just checking where the interest is coming from so he can better advertise his site.

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jon just sent me a message. Friends of mine get 5% off. Just use the discount code of "Joe Rau" and you will get the discount.

Also I got after him to get his arrows and broadheads listed. Also he is considering having a broadhead test flight program where you can borrow one of each of several heads to see what will work with your setup. The details of this is still being worked out, but could be a great program.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    has some decent prices
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just checked your friend's site on the Primos/Double T2 Blind . He has it listed 10 bucks cheaper than Wings supply. If I use your name for an extra 5% that's a good deal. I hope to get a blind in September. Thanks for the link I put it in my favorites.