In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

dcso

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is your friend still interested in getting in on the bowtech team? Just wondered hadn't seem him yet.

Edit that, Fannin would like in if thats alright

Comments

• A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you got mail bro
    edited November -1
    I didn't get your address for the give a way yet
    edited November -1
    that box get shipped?
    edited November -1
    Whats the story man, fill us in. I can't hunt yet 11 more days. lets hear details of the hunt! Help get me pumped more than I am already.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sending it out on lunch break tomorrow, if I get one... No guarantees of a lunch break in the 911 center. I should be able to sneak out for 10 minutes to get to the PO. I will add a post when it goes out.

It has been one mess after another for me. Small stuff really, but still a PIA. Just keep thinking that I can get to the PO on my next day off.... right now that is Thursday and I have help coming to put a tile floor in a bathroom. Like I said small stuff that is a PIA.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:It has been one mess after another for me. Small stuff really, but still a PIA. Just keep thinking that I can get to the PO on my next day off.... right now that is Thursday and I have help coming to put a tile floor in a bathroom. Like I said small stuff that is a PIA.

Boy, I understand that! Poor buckey is still waiting on something from me[:I][:o)] Fortunately I got it done this morning.

When you read this sorry buckey for the delay [:I]

I may have some stuff to add to that box when your done A.gun. let me know when your ready to send it on, no hurry obviously, I still have to go threw some of my hunting stuff.
    edited November -1
    sure thing bang.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On my way to the PO now. 12 hr shift yesterday and not a single minute to sneak away other than the bathroom. Today has not been much better. 9 hours and now I get a break. I hope this does not continue.