In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lone Wolf Tree Stands

FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
Thinking about getting one. Any pros, cons? Climbers, hang ons?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Pro- light weight.

Con- not my experience but a friends, with the climber, he didn't like the belts that it uses instead of cables, said it clung to the tree making it hard to climb and sometimes noised on the bark.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I have no expeirence with them but from what Ive read and heard from guys that do is they absoultly love em definaty a high quality top 5 treestand. The down side They are pretty darn pricy.. [;)]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are a great light weight stand. Not near as comfortable as others like Summit.
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love'm...own (4)...(3) Alpha hang-ons and the Alpha hand climber. Wouldn't trade my hang-ons for nothing. Super light (10 lbs), a breeze to hang, and rock solid in the tree. I'm 6' 245# and find them plenty comfortable. I will say that the climber isn't as easy a climb as my Summit Bushmasters but, its several pounds lighter. To be fair, I haven't used it enough to get used to it, though. I'm buying the seat climber section of the Sit-and-Climb model to give that a try. I also have (8) of the climbing sticks to try this year.
    They are worth the extra dead presidents they'll cost you.

Lmbhngr