In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

first time

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
edited September 2008 in Bow Hunting and Target Archery
My girls first time shooting a bow. My BIL brought this longbow out for my oldest but the twins took more interest in it. I know they have no form but i don't care at least they enjoyed it. Little red head was drawing and releasing on her own by the end. That the BIL helpin I'm behind the cam
It was breezy but we shot anyway

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00067-1.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Awwwww man thats awsome. Beautiful girls Bro.. Cant believe they came from you Just kidding[;)][:)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Awwwww man thats awsome. Beautiful girls Bro.. Cant believe they came from you Just kidding[;)][:)]

Thanks...i think....Lookin at the pics I'm having a hard time believin' the twins are that big already. [:(]
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow that really is awesome. Congrats bang...any of them takin interest in huntin?[;)] Other than just for clothes?
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    dang Bang thems some cute gal's Im glade they had a good time i wish i could get my girls to start shooting bows maybe oneday [:D]