In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

$27.50 later..

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bought my tag today, gettin pretty excited guys. Down to 3 weeks here in Ohio. How ya guys ealin with it? I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve.[:p]

Comments

• tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    baught my the other day 37.00 bucks
    opens the end of sept. I was out this morning doing a little more looking incase i want to hang another stand [:D][:D]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep! Scheduled the 27th off yesterday at work. The deer here seem to be hanging around the apple trees pickin up what starting to drop and starting to see them in the bean field next door in the evenings. May have to try some new spots here this season. Bought my stepson a used Martin Magnum had it all dialed in and set up for him and he's grouping good at 20 so-far. Acorn rage, deer cane and corn in the feeders at the permenant stands. Havent set the cam's up yet but I think its going to be a good year here with what was wandering around after season here last year. We need meat and the first butterball that comes down the pike is going to get shafted{I hope} I'm good to go with my Switchback and now I have to work on my Re-curve skills.. Yeah, you could say I'm pretty pumped-up![8D]