In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I have (pics added)

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
some trail cam pics but you'll have to wait...freakin card reader won't read the card.. [:(!]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    some trail cam pics but you'll have to wait...freakin card reader won't read the card.. [:(!]

use the usb with the cam [:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cam is still out, switch batts. and chip and keeper out. I just copied them to the travel drive. I have 60 but some are from weeds blowin some as you will see here caught some sun so they are a little hard to see but here are some. I need to build a cam, I'm missin all the deer on the field edge

This first one was there 1 hour before I went and got the chip out.

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00888.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wow you got some great pix just try yo face it away from the sun north or south never east or west,,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well. This is my little tree line so I am limited, as it is now it is facing down the trail (somewhat north east more east than north). if I face it north they might be rubbin it when they go buy and south is the field, which I would like to get some more of the field edge cause it was tore up with tracks too. The tree the cam is on and the tree that my stand is in you can touch both at the same time. about 6-7 steps north and you in a field and 3-4 steps south and your in a field. Only about 1/4 mile long East to west.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hey man thats cool thanks for sharing the pix.[;)]I have a bunch I have to download and post no great bucks but some real pretty pix..
    [:I] No i'm not gay... [:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was impressed I had so many pics. With the crops in still and not facing the field edge. And whats it been out4-6 weeks. I was happy to have so many. I know there is a bigger buck around too I just don't have his pic yet and if I don't have his there are more I haven't gotten either.

Get your butt on them pics, you know I like seeing pics. You coming to Illinois next season?
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice pix bang, looks like you got ome munchkins runnin around. Be amazing hunting next year if some make it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey y'all, I just noticed the second pic and the close up of the doe both have their tongue stickin out. Could this be the same doe with a problem or is it coincidence? I've seen a doe like this once before and she had a broken jaw, which this doesn't appear to be but I was just wandering what y'all thought. thanks
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm hungry...
    Nice pics Bang!!