In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gold tip arrows

tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
ok i was looking at buying some gold tip arrows 5575
and i see they have XT Hunters and Expedition Hunter which ones better [?][?][?]
this enough to drive you mad [:D][:D] also whats the best broadheads to use.

Im shooting a mathews fx with 26" arrows

10 more days to go [:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot the Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575. A very good carbon arrow. They are rated at +/- .003 straightness. I have zero experience with the Expedition series, but the XT's are nice arrows.

[8D]

Regards, Don
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The XT Hunter is the better shaft, then there is a Pro Hunter above that. In my expierence the XT Hunters are a great hunting arrow. I use the Pro's for 3-D and field archery.
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    hey guys thanks for the info I baught a half doz of the xt and half doz of the 3 blade rage broadheads that put a dent in the old pocket book.

taz
  • Gregor62Gregor62 Member Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tazzer
    hey guys thanks for the info I baught a half doz of the xt and half doz of the 3 blade rage broadheads that put a dent in the old pocket book.

taz

I'm still old school on the sticks...

Easton XX75 2115's for me. Hell maybe someday I'll move into the next century.[:D]

I do like the Rage blades though. Last year I used the three blade heads, but this year I'm switchin' to the 2 blade 2" cutter.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:that put a dent in the old pocket book

Dude I got a hit yesterday too. Set of warm weather base layers, set of cold weather base layers, $225. OUCH!